Sunday 9 March 2008

Not Letting Life Go By Wasted

This morning I was in the bathroom getting ready for church, listening to CBC radio as I do every morning and Jeff Goodes was sharing emails and phone messages about the 8 week Fitness Challenge that he started last week.

Jeff played a song by Carrie Underwood called Wasted. It's a song about hope and new beginnings and I loved it. You can listen to it on this website. ">http://music.aol.com/song/artist/carrie-underwood/2238561

I found it inspiring. It's about a different kind of addiction, but not so different. Here are some of the words:

Oh, I don't wanna spend my life jaded, waiting
To wake up one day and find
That I've let all these years go by wasted

Oh, I don't wanna keep on wishing, missing
The still of the morning, the color of the night
I aint spending no more time wasted

So friends, here's to spending no more time, wasted.

No comments: