Monday 19 April 2010

Yo!!!!! Fat Free and No Sugar Added.

Okay, I made it up the stairs.  I'm 8 pounds down on the beginning of the 11th day.  I'm happy.  I have a lo-o-o-o-ong way to go, but I'm not focusing on the destination.  I don't have a goal other than to "nourish my body as best I can today".  The scales will take care of themselves.  (I hope.) Maybe when I'm alot further along on the journiey I'll think about setting some more concrete and long term goals, but I'm not going there for now.

Anyway, 8 pounds is great, but I have even greater news!!!!

Yoplait 0% "Source" yogurt - the "Exotic" collection.  It comes in a carton with a bright aqua-marine lid and a slightly different look than your regular plastic round yogurt containers.  My favourite flavour is "Pineapple-Coconut-Banana" - oh, my mouth is watering right now thinking about it.  It is absolutely creamy-delicious.  A total comfort food in my books.

The best part?  It's only 35 calories per 100gm which means you can eat one half of the entire carton and still have consumed only 105 calories!!! It's made with fortified skim milk and is sweetened with "sucralose" not aspartame - more good news. 

Flavours:  Pineaple-coconut-banana;  Peach-passion fruit; Mango-pineapple; and Melon Trio.

Get to the grocery store as fast as you can.  And then - enjoy!  Guilt-free!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

First off, WOW! 8 pounds??? Well deserved success. Way to go my friend. I am so admiring of your achievement and happy as can be for it.

Thank you for the Yoplait tip. I can't wait to try it.

Susan said...

Yup, just between the two of us, I'm on my way to being the biggest loser.

Relatively speaking, your four pounds is a much greater achievement than my eight, however the graph has tipped for me. It's on the downward move and I'm NEVER going back. Never. I am doing everything my doctor tells me to. With God's help and in his strength, EVERYTHING.

And it feels pretty good. :)