Tuesday 22 April 2008

Tuesday Check In

Well, I am 151.6 today, which is 10.2 pounds down since January 1st.

My measurements are down from 37, 31.5, 42 to 36, 30, 41

I think that I feel even better about the 3.5 inches of blubber gone than the number on the scale because I can see and feel the difference, modest though it may be.

Speaking of "modest" pace, which is code for the turtle steps; this is really not something I am discouraged by. I am happy to be rid of a ten pound sack of potatoes worth of fat, while still having a Tuesday night celebratory supper with our cell group, and family dinners and pancake breakfasts on the weekend. Not that I eat with unbridled passion at those times, but I don't deny myself anything I would like to eat. I just stop when I feel satisfied (oh maybe not quite then, but almost!:)). I can live like this.

I do need to get off my duff and start moving however. Dear friends, if I don't do that this week I will not be able to look you in the computer monitor! :)

Love from the (still) Pear Shaped Princess in Bond Head!

No comments: