Tuesday 3 June 2008

THE COPING DIET

This is not my Tuesday check in, but my friend Irene sent it to me and I thought it was funny. In fact I think I've been on this Coping Diet...

This is specially formulated diet designed to help women cope with the stress that builds during the day.

Breakfast
1 grapefruit1 slice whole wheat toast1 cup skim milk

Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup herbal tea, 1 Hershey's kiss

Afternoon Snack
The rest of the Hershey kisses in the bag, 1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips

Dinner
4 glasses of wine (red or white)2 loaves garlic bread 1 family size supreme pizza 3 Snickers Bars

Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from thefreezer)

Remember: Stressed spelled backward is desserts.

2 comments:

Joyful Fox said...

Thanks for lightening the load. It gave me a chuckle.

Shan said...

That's great...hilarious! My Uncle Dave was talking about the Sara Lee Cherry Cheesecake Popsicle, where you peel off the wrapper, stick a popsicle stick in the end of the still-frozen cheesecake, and off you go.