Sunday 20 June 2010

150.4

By Belinda

I celebrate 150.4 because I have just returned from a three day conference where the food is abundant and opportunities abound for enjoying it all a little too much.

I took along an emergency survival kit of almonds, granola bars and oranges, so that I knew if I got hungry, I had a healthy choice, but there was lots of healthy food--lots of fruit and vegetables to choose from. I also enjoyed a delicious dessert or two, savouring them to the fullest!

Next week I hope to report some weight loss as it's getting very boring to be stuck here. On the other hand, I don't really mind it too much, because I know that eventually I will go down another pound! And then I'll start on the next one.

P.S. I just noticed that "on the blog" this is a loss this week. I forgot that although I have been this weight during the week, I haven't been this low on a Sunday weigh in yet. Yeay!

No comments: