Sunday 8 February 2009

Start of Week 2, 2009

Hey--154.4 today; down 2.2 pounds.

I really feel good about this week's effort. I don't know if it was because of the Switching technique I tried, but I did not fall into the old habit of reaching for sweets when tired. It seems to work. I may try it for other habits that I want to change.

Most days I managed to not eat more than one or two over 22 points. On Thursday, which had two group meals, I ate everything, but modest portions. I used my bonus points that day.

On Saturday Paul and I babysat four of our grandchildren at their home, and our daughter in law ordered in pizza. I had planned to eat one slice and even took a salad, banana and yogurt along to bolster my resolve, but it was just too delicious and I ate THREE pieces as well as all the pepperoni that Emily picked off her pizza. Well, these things happen.

Today the weather was so mild and sunny that I knew it was "the day." Molson and I went for a 3.5 km walk! Yeay--I am off the couch at last.

My pants still feel tight. Well, what can I expect after only 2.2 pounds? :) But I am on my way!

No comments: